Discounted Training Courses
Cheap PRINCE2 (R) Scheduled Training Courses
KN3 offer cheap, reduced prices on certified PRINCE2 training in key locations around the London and the UK, covering all PRINCE2 project management standard courses such PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner.
Whether you need an introduction to PRINCE2s, need PRINCE2 certification training or would just like to increase your knowledge after a PRINCE2 exam, you will find all of the lessons at cheap prices from KN3.
All pricing shown is exclusive of VAT.
- If the course you are looking for is not listed, try adjusting your keywords or searching by subject area.
- If you cannot find the course, location or date you are looking for give us a call and we will see how we can assist.
This five-day course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the PRINCE2 project management methodology. During the course we introduce the roles, principles, themes and processes that form the structure of PRINCE2. We also explain the various PRINCE2 management products that will help delegates deliver projects in a coordinated, consistent and transparent manner. Using elements from QA’s ‘Performance Based Learning’ approach, we help you to not only know PRINCE2, but also apply and tailor it for your projects. The course has been designed by award winning instructional designers to ensure that it provides an interactive and engaging introduction to PRINCE2. Our experienced PRINCE2 experts explain the method through a wide range of individual and group exercises, case-study application, learning ‘games’ and practice exam questions. We don't just want you to pass the PRINCE2® exams, we want to make you a great project manager. That's why our 5-day PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course is different.
- Prepare more efficiently with highly engaging video-based pre-course learning
- Gain a deeper understanding of the PRINCE2 methodology with our unique interactive learning
- Go beyond the PRINCE2 methodology during the course to become a more effective project manager
- Guaranteed exam success on your publicly scheduled course or your money back with our enhanced PRINCE2 Foundation and Practitioner course exam insurance*
- Keep up to date with the profession and industry thought leaders with a 12 month subscription to Project Manager Today, the industry's leading independent project management magazine *QA PRINCE2 Exam Insurance means you will be able to come on the same public course at a later date to resit your exam. If you fail the same exam three times, we will refund your course fee. *Terms and conditions apply. For full details please see our PRINCE2 terms and conditions This superceeds the standard QA exam insurance policy.
- Delegates who are active PRINCE2® Practitioners and wish to maintain their registered status are encouraged to attend QA's PRINCE2® Re-registration and Conversion course - www.qa.com/PBPP2CONV.
This three-day course, designed by QA's industry leading project management experts, is fully accredited by the BCS and provides you with a thorough understanding of the internationally recognised PRINCE2 project management methodology. It includes the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam and then takes you beyond the method by giving you additional tools and techniques to become a confident project leader. By working with world-class organisations, we are uniquely able to bring you a course that will give you the best opportunity to develop your project management career and deliver PRINCE2 projects confidently and competently, above and beyond just the syllabus areas. PRINCE2 is one of the world’s most widely used project management methods. Based on best-practice, the method can be applied to any project irrespective of its size, industry sector, geographic location or culture. This course provides a definitive understanding of PRINCE2. We cover its four integrated components – the principles, themes, processes and project environment. We also look at management roles required in a PRINCE2 project and what management products must be created to ensure the project is delivered in a coordinated, consistent and transparent manner. Using elements from QA’s ‘Performance Based Learning’ approach, we help you to not only know PRINCE2, but also apply and tailor it for your projects. The course has been designed by award winning instructional designers to ensure that it provides an interactive and engaging introduction to PRINCE2. Our experienced PRINCE2 experts explain the method through a wide range of individual and group exercises, case-study application, learning ‘games’ and practice exam questions. .. more here
This three day course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the PRINCE2 Agile guidance. Aligned to the current version of PRINCE2During the course we introduce the basic concepts of common agile ways of working, discuss the purpose and context for combing PRINCE2 and the agile way of working, evaluate the focus areas to a project in an agile context, fix and flex the six aspects of a project in an agile context, and be able to apply or tailor the PRINCE2 principles, themes, processes and management products to a project in an agile context.
All relevant course materials are provided, including the official publication 'PRINCE2 Agile'. The course concludes with the PRINCE2 Agile Examination... more here